Pages

Translator

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Homemade Waffle Cones

Hey Everyone!
      So, a couple years aho, my aunt and uncle bought me a waffle maker for Christmas. My first experience with this machine was not great, the cones fell apart, the batter was too thin,  all sorts of bad. I put the machine away for a couple years without thinking to touch it. Finally, I wanted to make some waffle cones. I went to find a new recipe and found the best and easiest one yet. Go check it out, here's the link:

http://ashleemarie.com/homemade-waffle-cones-bowls/

Did I mention that I also made waffle bowls?

They were super fast, and super easy! I mixed the batter, then cooked the cone on the waffle cone iron. I found that the setting right between 3 and 4 worked perfectly. The  you must work quickly to roll the cone around the form, or gently press the waffle in a small bowl to form a waffle bowl. Let the cone or bowl rest for about 20 seconds or until cool and hard. Remove from form and enjoy with a nice scoop(s) of ice cream and your favorite toppings (one of mine is Magic Shell). Thanks for reading!

Also, I'm trying out the Blogger app on my Nook/Samsung Tablet so it is formatted a little bit differently. Let me know what you think!

-10 Year Old Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment